The next time you’re in a meeting, look around and identify the yes-butters, the not-knowers and the why-notters. The why-notters move the world. – Louise Pierson
So, not only will you be meeting different types of personalities, you will also be evaluated on the ground. So a perfect meeting should be right all-round.
Below are the checklist to make the right impression for your conference / meeting rooms in Bangalore (Bengaluru).
Firstly, arrive 15 minutes before to your conference / meeting rooms in Bangalore (Bengaluru) and check the office supplies, connect your laptop to projector and set everything in place before starting your conference or meeting.
Break the ice
Secondly, Its never about presenting your points and leaving the conference / meeting rooms in Bangalore (Bengaluru). Its about group participation. As soon as all of the participants gather at the meeting, introduce yourself and also offer a chance for each of them to introduce themselves. Make the atmosphere comfortable for all. Start of with exchanging each other’s business cards.
Correct body language
Thirdly, Your audience is always watching your body language
- Dress formal.
- When standing, keep your chin up, shoulder back and arms down to show your confidence.
- Open and upturned arms show that you are interested and open for discussion
- Maintain eye contact in a friendly way to show you are respect and interested what the other person have to say
- Do not interrupt while other person is talking and note down your points to discuss later
Mute your phone
Finally, It is important to respect each other value of time and do not use your phone in your conference / meeting rooms in Bangalore (Bengaluru).
- Firstly, Define your clear purpose of the meeting and share the agenda to your participants
- Secondly, Understand your participants and channelize your presenting manner accordingly
- Thirdly, Make each participant to get engaged
- Fourthly, Make it remote friendly for long-distance participants
- Fifthly, Build trust in your ideas
- Finally, Results are to be relentlessly focused at.
Effective meetings provide a safe space for divergent thinking.
Firstly, Physical meeting rooms
- Select a place in prime location with easy transportation links
- Well lit meeting rooms help attendees to stay focused and energized.
- Well ventilated with ample windows are a bonus.
- Calm location ensures attendees do not get distracted.
Secondly, Furniture and Decor
Unique and innovative design inspires inner creativity and visionary.
Thirdly, Reliable Fast WiFi
Fifthly, Video conferencing
Seventhly, Laser Printer, Copier and Scanner
Eightly, Free Coffee
Finally, Power Backup
Upstart conference / meeting rooms in Bangalore (Bengaluru) are designed every way to help the professionals like you to have a successful conference. So, you can’t go wrong when considering your team’s needs as you plan your next meeting. Our team in Upstart conference / meeting rooms in Bangalore (Bengaluru) crafts an elevated meeting experience with design and technology-enhanced meeting spaces. Allow our team to learn more about your needs and create a personalized meeting solution for your upcoming gathering.
Just focus on real ingredients like purpose, engagement, safety and result.
Upstart conference / meeting rooms in Bangalore (Bengaluru) starts at as low as Rs. 300/- per hour. Book your room today. Call (+91-901 913 9111) or send us an email at [email protected]